CMX ceramics are one of the most important coatings due to their affordability and versatility. This set containing a CMX set would cost less than you would think but it is a sensible choice if you try to buy something that will suit your budget.
They come in such a variety of designs and colors that you will easily find the one that will suit your tastes and needs. CMX ceramic paint is suitable for the most rugged surfaces and is known for being able to stand up to tough conditions so they are a great option if you have children or pets at home.
CMX Ceramics Downfall
The only downfall with CMX ceramics is that they tend to take a little longer to dry when exposed to the heat of the sun. This may seem like a minor issue but it could leave you with dried out baked beans on the carpet for days after Mother’s Day.
The benefit is that you can have the best surface for your most valued possession without worrying about it looking overly shiny.
Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating, an affordable, user-friendly, professional-grade, ultra-durable, super-hydrophobic protection formula.
You’ve heard about ceramic coatings, also referred to as nano, quartz or SiO2 technology, and with good reason. Professional detailers, online influencers and your car buddies all rave about how well they work but they can be costly and difficult to apply.
Just spray on and wipe off, with this game-changing SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide) and TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide) blend. This powerhouse combo provides ultra long-term protection. From the elements and relentless water beading, without sacrificing true optical clarity, extreme depth and that signature ceramic glass-like liquidy-gloss appearance. Use as a stand-alone product, or as a booster over your existing sealant or ceramic coating. Apply in layers for increased depth, durability and protection.
Washing and caring for your vehicle has never been easier.
Follow the Steps Below For Better Mothers CMX Ceramic Coating Application:
- Wash Car – Wash vehicle or car to remove dirt and grime from the paint surface.
- Clay Bar – Next, we need to remove any stubborn contaminants using a clay bar or speed clay product. Break off a decent-sized chunk of your clay, and knead it into a nice flat surface to work with.
- Paint Correction – By using rubbing compounds, removers and polish you can clean the surface from dirt, grime and contaminants. Next, we will correct the paint to bond with and give that deep glass-like finish.
- Clean Surface – To ensure the ceramic coating bonds, apply Isopropyl Alcohol and a clean microfibre cloth, wipe down each section. This is to make the surface free of any polish, waxes, oils or contaminants.
- Apply Ceramic Coating – Using a soft, clean microfibre cloth or applicator, spread out the product evenly across the surface until it disappears. This is to ensure the panel is cool to touch and clear of dust.
- Wipe Off – By using a microfibre cloth, thoroughly buff the surface until perfectly clean and clear.
- Watch Water Glide – You can test your application by spraying the treated areas with water and you’ll see its beading effect.